Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One Bag at a Time - Cole McCook Introduction



Hi! My name is Cole McCook and I want to change the world one paper bag at a time. I'm 16 years old and I go to the Downingtown STEM Academy. I play high school golf and I'm a member of National Honor Society.

When I was a kid, and even still, my mom would write little notes in my lunchbox. I want kids to have the same feeling I did when I got that note and maybe even something special that went with it: a feeling of happiness. Everyone has the right to feel happy and everyone has the ability to give out happiness. Sometimes something that may seem small and insignificant has the ability to make someone's day better and boost their mood, which causes a chain reaction that makes others happy.

Life is too short to not do something extraordinary in your life and in someone else's. Remember: change the world one paper bag and one smile at a time.

Cole McCook
youmatterlbn@gmail.com
youmatterlbn.tumblr.com
Follow Lunchbox Notes on Twitter @YOUMatterLBN


No comments:

Post a Comment