Wednesday, June 5, 2013

All It Takes - Ben Wooten Introduction

Hi everybody!

My name is Ben Wooten, and I am a 16 year old at the Downingtown STEM Academy in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. I am incredibly passionate about my academics and lacrosse.

I am also passionate about our mission. With our Lunchbox Notes project, together we can spread smiles, happiness, and love around the world. All it takes is a simple, thoughtful action to make someone's day or change their attitude completely. We dream of a world where smiles are genuine, and happiness isn't rare. With your help, our dream can become a reality. Spread the love!

Ben Wooten

youmatterlbn@gmail.com
youmatterlbn.tumblr.com
Follow Lunchbox Notes on Twitter: @YOUMatterLBN
Follow Me on Twitter: @ben_wooten1

No comments:

Post a Comment